2015年1月1日星期四

I Love Wigs!

For the first time buying a wig,I feel its wonderful effect,lol! 

Two days ago, being prompted by a sudden impulse,I bought a shorthair wig through the internet,and it is a new style.After I wearing it,I took photos as soon as possible,and show them in the facebook and instgram,and I know it is a Bobostyle wig.It is said that Bobo style are suitable for all faces of the girls,unless your face is quite big.So,I think I am not ugly wearing it.

I can’t remember how many years since I begin to keep my short hairstyle,at least 3 years.I cut the hair in the Carton which is near from my company when I was in Markhill.For a long time ,I begin to miss my long hair used to be.Actually,I didn’t cherish my long hair very well and what I showed to people is always simple ponytail,even let all the hair down are rarely attempted.And it is a real waste of so many year’s care.At that time ,I think Fashion is quite far from me.But after the long hair being cut,I always cut and iron it,and I become fashionable.It seems that I am 3 years younger than used to be.

Last year,I determined to keep the long hair again,but I really couldn’t bear the awkward time that my hair is not long and short.so finally,I went to salon and cut them again.And at that time,I had an idea of buying a wig and I intended to let my hair grow quietly below the wig.But I was just thinking and didn’t take an action.Until two days ago,I watched Fan Bingbing’s report on the internet.It is said that Fan is a wig master, longstraight hair, curly long hair, short hair, Hemp flowers braids.she can change whenever she wants.This really let my heart beat quickly,so I took my action immediately.Perhaps this is so-called Star effect?Even a super star is to do so,so I can just follow her steps,lol.

P.S. "BOBO’: accurate name should be BOB . It is one of the doll hair style. Originally invented by Paris hairstylist Antoine in 1909, but was not named. Until after hair master Vidal Sassoon, in 1963 for the Chinese actress shut Nancy improvement and design and named SASSOON BOB, BOB is famous around the world.


没有评论:

发表评论